World Place Finder has:
Wickham St Paul, Essex, England

Hello LUG from England,
    Can someone answer a location place question please? I am
trying to find out the correct name for a civil parish in Essex.
Is it 'St Paul Wickham' or 'Wickham St Paul?' Legacy's geo
database does not have it and I would like to know the proper one
before adding it my locations.
Thanks,
Myrna

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453.
***