Also using 6.0.0.118 deluxe version, but I checked and it is connecting to
the Internet. So.... we have something different somewhere else. Perhaps the
firewall is doing this? I had to tell Trend Micro that I did not object to
connections by Legacy, perhaps whatever anti virus program you are using is
doing the same thing? Sometimes even cable modem software will be the
culprit- there are several suspects as to the reason besides Legacy. On my
cable modem, I turned off the software that does not allow me to go to a
Internet site unless I approve of it first. Bleech, pain in the rear- hard
to do a comprehensive search when that thing was running, so I turned that
off. Those of us with kids, though, might want to leave it running.

Thanks.

Robert



*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at 
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call 1-800-753-3453. 
***

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to