Bill,

Are you getting an error message?  How about a firewall? Do you have one
that could be blocking access to the internet from Legacy?

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.
   

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [LegacyUG] IGI and Internet problmes

I am having a problem with the IGI search, I was doing just fine until I
downloaded the newest update. Now I can not connect to the net via Legacy no
matter how I try. it will not check for updates, will not connect to Family
Search. What do I need to do to correct this problem? 
 
Thanks, 
 
Bill Runolfson 


*** Give the gift of Legacy for the holidays! Order online at
http://legacyfamilytree.com/Redirect/Store-Legacy.asp or call
1-800-753-3453. ***

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp




Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features 
not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at 
http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to