This sounds like a great idea.  However, how can I prevent this bogus
person from appearing in my webpages?

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Patricia WENZEL
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Template

I did this recently for several types of sources.  I discovered that in
order for it to work, I had to associate the template with a person, so
I created an unlinked individual and assigned all my source templates to
that record.  I named them all something like 0 template [census, birth,
death, etc.] so they would appear at the top of the source list.  When I
want to add a new census, I choose one of the templates, make the
necessary changes and when I click "save" the Legacy prompt to save the
changes to this source or create a new source record comes up.  I choose
"create a new source".

Hope this helps

Patricia