Probably because the File ID identifies the specific Legacy file (and there is
only one of each) and is not designed as the identifier of a hard copy.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/