If you use the File ID in the Source Detail/Citation rather than in the Master Source (I do both), then the File ID will show in the list more than once.

I think this is due to the way Source Details are stored in the database. They aren't stored once but there is a copy entered every time that source detail is used - even when used multiple times for the same individual.

Cathy