Hello Loran,
    Welcome to the group and the wonderful world of Legacy.
    If there is anything you do not understand this group is
always (well, most of the group anyway) willing and able to help.
Even if you don't ask questions you will learn new things.
    Just like the question about 'cremation' today. I had not
even bothered trying to find out anything about it and just wrote
in cremated in the buried field. Paul ask the question with Ron
and Bert answering. After using Legacy for several years, I
learned another new thing today (and almost every day learn
something new from this list).
    As for your age, I think there are a lot of us in the same
age group with differing degrees of computer knowledge. Fell free
to ask questions.
Welcome,
Myrna
in sunny but cool Mexico