<<I have managed to create the website and I can open it from my
computer. I want to know how to put it on the web.>>

To make the web site operational, you need to put a file called <index.htm> in the <public_html> folder on your site. Everything is linked to that 'index' file. If you can open that index file on your computer with Internet Explorer, and make the links work on your computer, it should work when transferred to the web site. You need to FTP your files there. It took me a while to find out this very basic fact. You can write me for more information if I can help.

Carl [EMAIL PROTECTED]