You can also add timelines right within the Legacy Programs  (where you
would select a timeline, click on the Add button.) - then you don't need to
worry about the exact format, because you use an editor that creates the
file in the format.

I'm not sure which reports can use the timeline (which i believe was the
question) - as I really don't print a lot of reports....

Heather Stovold (nee McCaslin)

researching Stovold McCaslin Craven Smart Ward