David,

No problem with you not agreeing with me, we all have our opinions.

I only put my fourpennyworth in because of what seemed to be an attempt at
organising a mass lobby. (maybe that's a better expression than spamming,
although that may be in the eyes of the recepient).

Certainly everyone has the right to submit suggestions nor would I try to
influence that. I simply had reservations about the organising bit.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/