Here is one thought:
1. Create ONE

On 1/9/07, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Elizabeth,

This is a most unusual way of recording data and not one that Legacy is really
designed to accomodate.

Nevertheless it should be possible. It is possible to have as many or as few
Master Sources as you require and it is also possible to attach each Master
Source to as many Events or Notes as you wish.

With each Master Source it is also possible to add Details which can be
different for each time the Master Source is used.
So. On the Research Notes there is a little blue arrow on the top left hand
corner of the screen. Click on this.
It takes you to the Source Clipboard. Click "Set" to find your cemetery Master Source -
if it's not there then click "Add" and put it in.
Now add the details for the first person in the Details and Notes box
underneath. Click OK.

This returns you to the Research Notes. Click the little blue hyphen under the
arrow and your source will be added to that person.

Repeat for each person changing the details to suit.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/