-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Loran
Braught
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 3:36 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Geo Locations Database

To start, I think I did not make sufficiently clear that I was addressing
concerns about learning the IGS Marriage record Indexing task (Shirley
Fields said you were working at it).  I did not mean to refer to anything
about Legacy.

Okay, now to your concern about the Legacy geography function.  First it is
crucial to input all locations as city-comma, county-comma, state-comma.
Example: Terre Haute,Vigo,IN. in all location spaces. Do not enter anything
more or less there. If you do not know one of the three slots
(city,county,state you must enter it this way:
Terre Haute,,IN.

Loran Ralph Braught
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(812) 535-3618