-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul C.
Abell
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] HTML-again

As I said in my message, if a person has a reputable virus/spam software,
these things won't normally get through.  However, it must be kept updated.
I know there are some good free ones, but in this case I believe that you
get what you pay for.  I have used Norton and McAfee but prefer Norton.

The other important factor is not to open emails you are not familiar with.
I have opened many an email and I would say that 95% to 98% of my emails
received are in HTML.  I receive almost 75 emails per day not including this
group.  Some are work related and personal.  I am also on a list that almost
all messages are sent in HTML.  1500 people belong and no one has ever
"reported" a problem.

Paul