Jennifer,

Your are correct. It is not possible to access the Family View nor the Pedigree
View directly from the IGI Search Page.

However, why would one wish to? All the relationships, events etc are available
either from the indivuals details on the Search Page or via the varous tabs  on
that page.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/