One more thought... Legacy, by default, expects pictures to be in the
C:\Legacy\Pictures folder, but the folder can be changed as indeed
others have done. If you ever plan to share your family file on a CD
using the Legacy recommended method
(http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/tipsShareLegacy.asp), having the
pictures in any other folder than C:\Legacy/Pictures becomes a problem
because that folder is where they need to be for the Legacy sharing
method to work. When I started using Legacy I originally used the
default and at one point decided to move all my user added documents
to "My Documents/Legacy" and when I tried to create a CD to share is
when I realised the problem. I no longer use the Legacy sharing method
but I still use all the Legacy defaults because I have found over the
years it's almost always best, for me at least, to use a software's
recommended defaults.