First, is there any way to add more than one picture at a time to a
person?  The obvious way, holding the control key while selecting, does
not work.  I don't find anything on this in the Help.

Second, is there a way to get the picture name to appear as the Title
without retyping it?  For example, if I load "John Smith.jpg" can I tell
the Title to be "John Smith" in some easy way?  I've loaded boatloads of
pictures, and at first I wasn't putting in titles (dumb, I know), but they
look nicer in reports with titles and now it's a huge job to add them.

Cary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---