Ron,

Well, I am using the pedigree format of web pages and I like my sources to be at the bottom of each page, not on a separate one. I know how to do all of that.

Others have suggested that I do the «a HREF="http"//www.rootsweb.com"»Click here to visit Rootsweb«/a» around the url and the name of the link - I do know how to do that because I write html. I think I've tried that, however, and it didn't work, but I only used single <> and not the double as seen above. Do I need to do double brackets? I'll try that.

Sarah

Quoting ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Sarah,

Please explain exactly what type of web pages you are using (eg pedigree etc) and on which page where abouts on the page you wish the link to be placed.

To advise on having it included automatically by Legacy this information is essential.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/