-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis
Davenport
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 1:32 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Prospective buyer of Legacy needs info on Legacy and its
ability to handle multiple users

Hi Listers,

I'm looking to buy a genealogy program that is relatively easy to use
but powerful at the same time.  I've read many good reviews on Legacy
and had a question that I didn't see answered in the FAQ.

My data is currently in TMG.  My wife does not want to deal with its
learning curve, so I'm looking for something easier.

The problem is that we both do genealogy and we both need to be able to
work on the database using two computers at the same time.  Does Legacy
support a home network setup that allows multiple users to edit the
database?

If Legacy can't do this, what are my options that will allow us both to
edit our data simultaneously using Legacy?

Thanks for any input on this issue!

Dennis