  From: Melanie Tucker
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 10:00 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] View LDS events

  I am currently deciding whether I will buy Legacy.  One thing I like about
PAF and RootsMagic is that you can quickly view LDS ordinances from
family/pedigree/descendant views without actually clicking on the individual's
record.  Is this available in Legacy?  If so, how do you do it?

  Thanks,
  Melanie Tucker

1:30 AM