Wow! I don't have anyone in my 98,000 person file that live more than 102
years. But you have many that "are over 300 to 400 years old" ...

I just couldn't let this pass ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 18:53
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] SINGLE NAMES

Last December,someone asked how to handle persons with only one name. I have
found that if I add double brackets plus the words"wife of -----, is helps
to differentiate among the various "Mary","Maud", etc that I have for those
wives of persons for whom I have a more complete or more identifiable spouse
name. An example would be: Mary[[wife of William of Orange]].  It really
helps me with my ifle of over 30,000 persons, many of whom are over 300 to
400 years old.

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.