-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Error screen

Jim,

No promises.... but if on Legacy Home you click the Options button at the
top right then Options on the pop-up you can click "never connect to the
internet unless alink is clicked". If this doesn't work please come back and
I'll have another think!

Ron ferguson

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blog* - Improve Colour Photos with The GIMP Includes the family tree
for Alan J Grimshaw http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

http://www.msn.txt4content.com/