-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brenda Van
Dyke
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Error screen

Jim:  You say you "re-loaded" Legacy onto the hard drive; was it a clean
hard drive?  If not, could it be that the shortcut is looking for an older
version of Legacy that is not on the computer...

At any rate, it sounds to me like you're picking up an old version somewhere
along the way.  Try re-creating the shortcut on your desktop:
1) Open My Computer
2) Double click on the C: drive
3) Double click on the Legacy folder
4) Right click on the Legacy.exe file; left click on "Send To" and select
"Desktop (create shortcut)"
5) Then go to your desktop and see if that works.

Brenda Van Dyke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]