Dave,

If you attach a source to the Father (Rel) and Mother (Rel), is there
any way to make this source information show up in reports, or would
one have to create an actual event, such as a Relationship event?  If
one uses the Father (Rel) and Mother (Rel), it would be nice if the
sources attached to these would show up as sources for the Father and
Mother in a FGS.

Debbie

On 2/10/07, Dave Naylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10 Feb 2007  John Roose wrote:

> In Family View - I'm seeking help as to how to see/show which
> child/children have a Link Proof. I know I can check birth notes,
> events, notes (general or research), etc to find the info. That can be
> very time consuming. I'm seeking a "readily visible" or one click way to
> see this as I move thru the screens. Any suggestions?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your needs  . . . but with one click you
can open the Assigned Sources window, and if you uncheck "Show all
Events" the source/proof of the link to the father (Father Rel.) and
the one for the link to the mother (Mother Rel.) will be visible if
you have the source/proof recorded there -- if you have them sourced
and they're not visible then simply make the window longer.  If they
don't show unless you check "Show all Events" then you don't have the
proof sourced in Legacy.

BTW, you *are* showing your source/proof in that (correct) place,
right?

Cheers, -- Dave N.
--
 David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
---