I am guessing Rufus is a child or parent of Fisher.
Look at your Publishing center list of docs. Is the
one coming up with Rufus wrongly created? I don't
think being previous default person is relevant.I hope
this is it. It has happened to me, jumping to someone
else while unaware.
Hope this fixes it.
Rich