Thank you, that would be great. I just don't know what
I am doing incorrectly, although I'm sure it must be
something that I'm not understanding properly.

My goal is to create an online dowloadable/printable
'book' for my family, but I am also having a very
difficult time figuring out exactly where to enter
information so that things show up where I want them.
I sure wish there were lots of examples and SPECIFIC
instructions somewhere for Legacy. I can follow
directions if none of them are omitted. Everything I
have looked at in help files has been of little help
because it seems to assume that I already know a lot.
I've tried all sorts of things and my files are a
jumbled mess.

My phone number is 717-939-2464 and you can reach me
any weekday between 1:00 and 3:00 PM.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth
--- Jim Terry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Elizabeth,
>
> Please send me your telephone number and a time to
> call (Monday-Friday, 9 am
> to 5 pm Pacific Time). Or you can call (425)
> 788-0932 and leave a message
> with the same info (this is the Legacy technical
> support message center).
>
> I will telephone you back. Maybe I can walk you
> through the steps to get you
> started.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Terry