I also believe the Publisher info is important, if only just to verify
you have found the correct bible, if indeed you ever come into its
possession to verify its information.

Susan Daily

On 2/14/07, Kirsten Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would respectfully disagree with Jenny regarding the publisher's
information in a family bible.  The city, date, and name of the publisher
would be important in determining whether the family information was entered
at the time of the event or after-the-fact.  Elizabeth Shown Mills also
recommends that the citation include the provenance--a sequential list of
names of all owners.