Mary
I agree with you. If his name is John Paul SMITH and he is known as John then his name is simply entered as John Paul SMITH. However if he is known as Paul then he should be John Paul "Paul" SMITH. Thus, if he is John Paul "Paul" SMITH, in Reports, if you chose "Remove quoted given names" he shows as John Paul SMITH, an if you ALSO choose "Use quoted given names for narratives" he will he referred to as Paul.
Cheers
gm

  • Re: [LegacyUG] ... Graham Mason
    • RE: [Legac... Olds-Wills-Anderson-Simonson Hodges-Harris-Liikala-Jukkara
    • Re: [Legac... myrna20
      • Re: [L... Mary Hagen
        • RE... Olds-Wills-Anderson-Simonson Hodges-Harris-Liikala-Jukkara
          • ... Cathy
            • ... Lisa Young
              • ... Patricia Hickin
                • ... Cathy
                • ... Patricia Hickin
            • ... Olds-Wills-Anderson-Simonson Hodges-Harris-Liikala-Jukkara