To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 7:52 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] "Events"

I have a "problem" with the "Events" in Legacy.
Being somewhat pedantic, I do not regard many of the items listed in the events section as being "events" but something else entirely. Mainly it is the occupations, which to my mind are not events as such, but something which occurred over a period of time. So that when I see occupations listed under events it jars on my eye, and I have not been able to find a work around for this apart from putting all the occupations in the notes. Anyone else have any ideas on this ? I have used the events section as it is part of the programme, but to contemplate say a massive editing job when producing a Web page or a book I find quite daunting.

Cheers..Ed

--
Our home page can be seen at http://home.st.net.au/~edmckie/ed.html

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.