From: Cathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Master Source List Missing
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:48:58 +0900

Hi Ron,
Kay is quite right.

It affects both lists - click Cite Master Source and then tick one of the boxes and watch your sources disappear.

Cathy

At 09:12 AM 8/03/2007, you wrote:

Kay,

I think you will find that only affects the screen at View>Master Lists>Sources and not the list obtained when clicking the icon in Family View and then "cite a mater source"

Ron Ferguson

Glenn,

Go to View - Master Lists - Source. On the right-hand side of the menu is a statement "Show Only." If the person has ticked one of the items such as "verified" then only that category will appear when you attempt to cite a master source. Sometimes people tick those boxes inadvertently.

Kay

Exclusive Ed Byrne daily comedy clips on MSN Video http://specials.uk.msn.com/edbyrne/