From: "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 7:23 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] List for pictures

Well there actually is but difficult to find as it's not among
the Reports

Print the Picture List from View > Scrapbook

You have a lot of different options of what to include.

Cathy

At 05:32 AM 17/03/2007, you wrote:

>I'm afraid there isn't as but I do not really see why you cannot
>achieve your aim. If  you go to the source picture there is a
>zoom
>button which enlarges the image. There is also given there the
>path
>and file name of the image
>
>One point though if your images are too big they don't always
>show
>up so you may have to reduce the size of the original.
>
>Ron Ferguson
>>From: "Pat Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>Is there a simple (or any way) to view/print a list of what
>>pictures are associated with which individuals?  I'm trying to
>>clean up an imported datatbase making certain the named census
>>for each individual is correct.  In most cases, I haven't found
>>way to make the pictures big enough to read the names on the
>>pictures of the census.

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has
92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about
these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp