From: Cathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] List for pictures
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:15:42 +0900

Hi Ron,

Isn't it in the right order for you? However, my initial point was that there was a way to print a list of photos and who was using them even if it isn't perfect.

It gives Picture file name then lists where it is used and who by - provided you've chosen the right options.
Examples
E:\My Pictures\Family Originals\cemeteries\sherborne_cemetery_location_of_martha_guppy.jpg
  Burial Picture: Martha OSMENT [307]

E:\My Pictures\Legacy Pictures\bell clark\bell004b_alt_clifton_st_house.jpg
  Event Picture: Residence: Peter Albany "Albany" BELL [545]

E:\My Pictures\Legacy Pictures\bell clark\bell004b_alt_clifton_st_house.jpg
  Birth Picture: Edith Beryl Joyce "Joyce" HARRIS [10]

E:\My Pictures\Legacy Pictures\1871 Census\1871_guppy_john_rg10_2019_36_4.jpg
  Picture: Event: Source Detail: Martha OSMENT [307]

E:\My Pictures\Legacy Pictures\1871 Census\1871_guppy_john_rg10_2019_36_4.jpg
  Picture: Birth: Source Detail: Martha OSMENT [307]

E:\My Pictures\Legacy Pictures\1871 Census\1871_guppy_john_rg10_2019_36_4.jpg
  Picture: Name: Source Detail: Mary "Polly" R. GUPPY [309]

Are you wanting to be able to choose a particular picture and then get a list for just that picture?

Cathy