Thanks, I knew there had to be a way but obviously didn't see the
?.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alice L McVearry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Entering a child of unknown sex

Hi Pat,

Add the child as either a son or daughter using whatever name you
choose to
identify him/her, then change the gender to unknown by ticking
the ?
question mark.  -- Alice

features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about
these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp