Hi Carmel,

"I am receiving your customers inquiries at my E-Mail address. So far this morning I have received 15 different E mail. Could you please rectify this situation."

You must have signed up to this discussion list to receive the posts from it - "posts" are what we call emails sent to a list like this. This list is for users of the Legacy program to help each other find the answers to their queries about using the program; the vast majority of posts are from users of the program, though staff at Legacy also read the list and contribute when they see a need.

If you don't want to be subscribed to the list, follow the instructions that are at the end of *every* post to unsubscribe yourself.

However, if you are using Legacy for your genealogy, you may like to stick around and read what comes in. This is a very helpful list, and you can learn a lot just from reading other peoples' questions and answers. Possibly even things that you didn't realise would help you use the program effectively.

The list can be busy at times (though it is not the busiest one I belong to by far), so you may like to set a filter in your email program to pick out the list mail as it comes in and redirect them to a folder separate from your other mail, so you can concentrate on the list when you are ready to, and ignore it the rest of the time. I do this for each of the many (at least 20) lists I belong to - each has its own filter and folder, so they're all separate from each other and away from my personal mail.

I can tell from the headers of your post that you are using Outlook Express - I have some instructions on my personal web site for setting a filter in OE (and for a few others as well); they're written for a different list, but are easily adapted by substituting this list's address for the other one. You'll find the instructions at http://www.geocities.com/wendy_m_howard/How-to.htm#RuleFilter

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--