  From: John Roose
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 2:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Records in Research Guidance

  John -

  I trust you will post your (positive and/or negative) findings here. Please!

  Another John!

  On 4/6/07, John D. Taylor III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Ann, if you don't mind, I would appreciate your scanning them and e-mailing
    them to me. I plan on contacting the LDS church on Monday to see what I can
    find out.
    The more information I have when I talk to them, I figure the better my
    chances are of finding the records. Thank you very much for telling me about
    this, and I must thank Legacy too for bringing it to my attention in the
    first place.

    John D Taylor III