Sorry, It was at the start of this thread. "When using research guidance for
a person born about 1699 and died 1756 in the Suggested Sources tab, in
Goal; window, among other suggestions are, Virginia State Census, 1699,
Virginia State Census, 1701, and Virginia State Census, 1703. I have never
heard of these censuses, and after a web search, it appears no one else has
either. Does anyone know what Legacy it talking about here?"

There has been a lot of talk about it on the thread. Then Ann posted this. .
. "Maybe this might be helpful, I have a pamphlet with the following:

"Schedule of Colonial, Territorial and State Census Records
These are not available at National Archives would be available through LDS,
State Archives and in books. 25 cent donation." I am not sure where I got
this,Probably before 1998. For Virginia is has:
"1623, 1624, 1625, 1634, 1699, 1701, 1703, 1779, 1798""

Ann
New Mexico, USA

 I have been trying to locate all of these, including the "Schedule of
Colonial, Territorial and State Census Records" booklet Ann is talking about
with no luck.

John D Taylor III