yes there will be a demand for it

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:58 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New name to thread! - learning how to create a web site for our data

Myrna,

That is an interesting suggestion. Two thoughts spring ti mind:

(1) I could put an illustrated blog on my Website on getting started with the Legacy Create Web Pages function.

(2) Your suggestion about a message board. Again I could probably put this on my site as well (although I'll need to check with my server what coding they allow as it's a free site)

WRT the first I can probably publish something basic when I update my site at the end of the month, but not the second as I am away for most of next week doing some research on Parish Registers.

Having said that, maybe a better way would be to open a Yahoo Group specifically concerned with answering questions relating to Legacy Web Pages. Would there be a demand for this? If so I would be happy to set one up by the end of the month.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blog* Parish Registers
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/