From: "cecilia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Advising a German on installing Legacy6
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:31:58 +0100

I think I have answered my own questions <feeling foolish>

I have now run Legacy6Dictionaries (and am worried no longer), and enabled
Legacy 6.0 to "see" the Help File by copying the chm file to the same folder.
<duh!>

And I have found the English help file - I had not realised that there was a difference between the versions of Legacy6Setup.exe from the English and the
German sites.

Does anyone know how closely the help files relate to each other, or whether I will have problems running the German version of Legacy 6 in English, using the English Help File? (It seems the best way to emulate my acquaintance's set-up. I don't expect problems, or, indeed, that anyone else has tried <grin>, but it
seemed worth asking, just in case.)