-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ruth
Nerud
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 8:01 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Missing space in reports

I'll be in doing the same thing in about a month. Not looking forward to
it,
but it could be worse I suppose. I'd like to create the report in PDF so
others can't alter my data, but that's apparently not going to happen.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]