Well to add to what I wrote previously about this subject. I to had done the
1st-individual, 2nd seal couple, 3rd seal to parents. I was very careful in my
selection and I also had the full birth, death, marriage Place. You see I am
not an LDS member but I do submit my families and others do the temple work for
me. I must be extra careful with this process I feel as I do not want any
mistakes made due to this reason. I also opened the gedcom(temple ready) in Paf
at the libraray when the parents where missing in open file I had prepared and
they also did not show there. I came home and opened the ged in legacy new file
and here again No Parents. I removed the submitted with the date from the 1st
family and did it again. Same problem. --C--