-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pat Jones
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] run-time error 429

I just attempted to open my Legacy database and got a blank
screen, then a pop-up message "Run-time error 429; Active X
component can't create object". When I closed out Legacy,
another pop-up said, :"You do not have an appropriate license
to use this functionality. I looked for this error in the
help files on the website but didn't find it. Most of the menu
items are grayed out when I pull up the program, but "File",
"Internet", and "Help" are accessible. I tried "File,
Check/repair" but the datatbase file won't load and gives me the
run-time error message.  I tried reloading the database from the
zip file but that didn't work either.  Any help appreciated.