To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Run-time error 75

Hi Ron, Yes this happens on both my laptop and my PC. Legacy seems to load all-right and run fine until I try to view a chronological page on this one Daniel Weed. Then I get the "run-time 75 error, cannot open file/name". I tried opening my last backup and the same thing happens but only with this same person. I had not worked on this line for awhile so I don't know how long this has been a problem. Can anyone help? I love the chronology report and was going to send a copy to my sister in law who is working on the same family. I am the only one using my computer and I am the administrator. Nothing has changed as far as I know.