Does anyone have  suggestions for the best way to attach notes to the Name
fields (Given, Surname,  Prefix, Suffix, AKA)?
    - there are numerous occasions when I need to  provide comments or
explanations about Names
    - all other Events let us attach notes to the  respective events (Birth,
Occupation, Residence, etc.), but the only way to have  notes associated with
Names is to either a) put it in general notes, or b)  create another event for
"Name". Neither of those options is attractive (even  though I'm doing it).

Am I missing something or should this be on the New Feature list?

Mike

Michael J Method
phone=  317-284-1303
family research of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog,  tenEyck, Belsley