Please do NOT send attachments to the list.  This is a major no-no!

Also messages should be sent in plain text only - no HTML

>From the Legacy User Group Etiquette Guidelines at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp

3. Please send messages in plain text format only. HTML format messages are
blocked by our list server for several good reasons: They require more
server space for archiving than plain text messages; HTML messages can hide
viruses; people with visual impairment have difficulty reading messages with
colored text and tinted backgrounds; and some email readers display HTML
messages by including the code, which is very hard to read through.

Please visit http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/plaintext.html for help
in turning off HTML in messages.

9. Please don't send attachments of any kind. Because viruses can hide in
attachments, don't open a Legacy Users Group message that has one.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.