I agree with all that Dermot says. I do the same thing, too. And then when I find the information for myself, I deleted the source as the person that gave me the information and enter the source where I found the information; i.e., census records, Social Security Death Index, Family History Center microfilms, etc. At least I have a starting point with people and dates with the information that's been given me.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What I'm doing (and I'm not saying this is right for you, but it is
for me) is I've decided to record these details, all with the source
as this gentleman.  Then, when I get a chance (that may be some
time!!) I'll research each one myself, and add whatever other sources
I find.