Hi Leo,
   Thanks for helping me!  I just found the code
within the small box for Legacy News, but when I put
this code in the box to purchase GenSmarts, I get a
message that this is not the correct code!  I made
sure that the letters were all lower case.  The code I
have is exactly the same as the one you gave me.  I
even tried to copy, paste it into the code box, but
still no go.  Any other ideas, you or anyone can think
of.  I sure would like to get this program at the 15%
savings!  :)

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- leo macdonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With your Legacy program open click on the Legacy
> Home Tab and read the
> notice for the new software and you will find it,
> the code is 23fwban6
> Leo
>

> From:  Darlene Hicks & Don Hicks
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:  LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject:  Re: [LegacyUG] GenSmarts 2.0 for Legacy -
> Now Available
> Date:  Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
> >Hi,
> >    I must be going blind with all of my genealogy
> >searches! LOL  I have looked for the code to get
> the
> >15% off of GenSmarts and cannot find it anywhere.
> >have the latest build of Legacy Deluxe Edition
> >6.0.0.133.  I went to Legacy Home, Legacy News, but
> >there is not a code there, that I can see.  Can
> anyone
> >help me?  I would be so greatful!   Thanks!
> >
> >Darlene Hicks
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> >--- Geoff Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:
> >
> > > We've just released GenSmarts 2.0 for Legacy,
> now
> > > available in the online
> > > store. If you purchased GenSmarts in this
> calendar
> > > year, the upgrade to 2.0
> > > is free. If you are a Legacy Deluxe edition
> user,
> > > you get a special
> > > discount.
> > >
> > > Read all the details in today's article at
> > >

>http://legacynews.typepad.com/legacy_news/2007/06/new-software---.html
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Geoff Rasmussen
> > > Millennia Corporation
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
> > >

> > > Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy?
> Legacy
> > > 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the
> Standard
> > > Edition. Learn more about these features at
> > > http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.
> > >
> > > Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
> > > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> > >
> > > To find past messages, please go to our
> searchable
> > > archives at:
> > >

>http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
> > >
> > > For online technical support, please visit
> > > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> > >
> > > To unsubscribe please visit:
> > > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
> > >

> >   DARLENE
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >Got a little couch potato?
> >Check out fun summer activities for kids.
>
>http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz
> >

> >Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy
> 6.0 Deluxe has 92
> >features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn
> more about these features
> >at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.
> >
> >Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
> [...]

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.