-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Evert
van Dijken
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:11 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] GenSmarts 2.0 for Legacy - Now Available

Sorry, I was wrong the code has changed. I just checked again and see
that the code is different.
I don't want to order myself.
Thanks
Everr

2007/6/24, C.G. Ouimet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Have you tried the code that you see in Legacy News to see if it gives
you
> the discount?
>

> C.G. Ouimet
> Kingston, ON

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp