Beverly...

Please help.  I had updated GenSmarts 2.1.1.10.  What is the 2.79 Version?

Jim

On 6/24/07, Beverly Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been using GenSmarts for at least a year.  I am using Legacy
Deluxe, however my GenSmarts says that I am using GenSmarts 2.79 and I
have not purchased anything recently.

What is the new version of 2.0?

Happy Hunting,

           Beverly