Legacy is indeed superior. Just a weird time for me to move
everything, a month or so before the book is done.

Now I'm tangled trying to figure out how to manipulate the Master Source List.

On 6/28/07, Jenny M Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Donna Schultz wrote
>For some unknown reason, I moved all my info from Family TreeMaker to
>Legacy a couple of months ago.

I would have thought that it was for the excellent reason that Legacy is
a far superior program to FTM!

My sister uses FTM and I keep saying "you should be able to..." or "on
my program I can..." and nearly every time it turns out that it's
something FTM can't do.
--
Jenny M Benson

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.