--------Original Message-------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Familytwigs
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 9:25 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Closing and File Problem

How important is this?.....

***Make sure you have all other program shut down and your anti-virus and
spyware scanning software disabled when you install Legacy***

Should it have been off when I downloaded or just at the install?  It
doesn't fix it just to reinstall.
.......frustration!.......
Thank you.
Sheri