-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Jones
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 9:05 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New Version of Legacy

Don,

I am sorry if my post sounded like an advertisement for FTM.  I have
used both products and like features of both.  I have not done any
genealogy work in any product about a year or more other then recording
a birth and death and watching what's new and offered.

What I want is for all the products to become better.  I know there are
people that have jumped between products for some things and used both.
Ultimately some features I am after I have not found in any genealogy
program and I have looked and asked around.

The post I made to Jack was more trying to say yes sometimes companies
announce products, features etc.  I after I sent it I actually felt bad
that I may have been a little rude to Jack in the way I said that.  I
apologize to Jack for sounding rude or condescending.

I am sorry to the list if I looked like I had ulterior motives.

Alan